Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » General

Subject: Price for BP KS edtion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc-Andre Ferland
msg tools
mb
hey guys,

Im wondering how much would a BP KS edition be worth?

the whole kit (I mean the whole basic pledge) If i wanted to get my hand on?

Ill be more clear, the knight pledge ((the one that was a 150$ on KS))

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Look on BGG marketplace and eBay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jules Charlebois
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I purchased a Knight pledge from eBay this past November for 350. It also included the KS exclusive Grom and Thalia add on. It was a hard to finally bite the bullet and do it but we did and don't regret it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Guild
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I paid $325 in October for a knight pledge. Worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The prices seem about right for a new and sealed Set at that time.

You will probably not find a new set anymore. Also, since it has become rare by now, since everyone who wanted to sell it already did, the price may be even higher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would you rather have a;
New & Sealed, or
Opened, unused and checked for content and quality?

I'm curious

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc-Andre Ferland
msg tools
mb
Well

a freind who needs money for an other KS, and is willing to sell BP KS edtion. And I opened his KS kit with him, he played i guess 4-5 games with and 2-3 more with me, so he wish to sell it to me, as I really like the game, but not willing to buy it retail version as CMON gives allot of stuff in the KS.

So I was wondering if his price 450$ CAD (335$ USD) was a good price considering her does not remember where he putted the folding dice tower.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Huntsman ($100) or the Knight ($150) Pledge? The value is there at $450 if its the Knight but you won't make much if any profit reselling it afterwards. If its just a Huntsman, $250-$300 but same with reselling it. Overall I think it's a bit high for a played game, but if you really like it and don't intend to resell it, go for it if you have the extra money. If you wait it out and diligently keep your search lights on you'll might be able to find a KS edition cheaper, emphases on *might*.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.