You're a mafia boss trying to win control over the areas of the kingdom/city. Players have decks via whatever deck construction format agreed upon, like draft or constructed.
1. There are 5 zones with a defense of 5 each, these represent the city. Add 1 zone for each additional player past 2.
2. Player life totals start at 15.
3. Normal win conditions no longer apply.
4. Any damage that can be targeted at a player can be targeted at a zone instead.
5. If you are able to "break" the zone, then you are now under control of the zone.
6. Player may have champions "guard" a zone that is under their control. To do this flip the champion and place it in the zone. If the champion was to become expended or prepared it is no longer guarding the zone. When player attack a zone the guards are considered blocking as they would attacking a player when declare blockers step comes up. Guards may not block the player.
7. If a player's life total becomes 0 or less, all of their controlled zones become unowned and their guards stop guarding.
8. Winning condition. You must control more than half of the zones at the start of your turn.
9. If you were to draw, but have no deck you may banish your entire discard pile then continue drawing.