Adam Butler
United States
White Sands Missile Range
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't believe I'm doing this, but... As much as I love this game, I just can't get it to the table often enough to justify it taking up as much space as it does in my collection- since first getting it, I've only been able to go through one full campaign, and since then, I've really only used it for the free campaigns on the App (if you buy this, look it up, it does add a great deal to the game even if you don't purchase anything in-app).

...Besides, TMNT: Shadows of the Past is sort of replacing it for me.

The collection includes the following:
-Descent: Journeys in the Darkness 2nd Edition Core Game
-Lair of the Wyrm small Box expansion
-Labyrinth of Ruin large box expansion
-The Trollfens small box expnasion
-Alric Farrow lieutenant pack
-Belthir lieutenant pack
-Eliza Farrow lieutenant pack
-Merick Farrow lieutenant pack
-Splig lieutenant Pack
-Zachareth lieutenant pack
-Valyndra lieutenant pack
-Ariad lieutenant pack (human sorceress form)
-Queen Ariad lieutenant pack (giant spider form)
-Raythen lieutenant pack
-Serena lieutenant pack
-Bol'Goreth lieutenant pack
-Extra dice pack

Also includes two Plano tackleboxes used as token organizers, as well as a handful of printed materials (mostly tuck boxes for the cards).

All in all, this would retail for about 360 USD, or would cost about 310 USD off CSI- though these items are often out of stock there.

I'm planning to list this on eBay next week on Sunday evening, but before I do that, I wanted to see if anyone on BGG is willing to buy it outright instead. If I end up listing on eBay, I'll list the auction starting at 200 USD with a 300 USD Buy it Now option- however, for BGG, I'll happily lower the price to a 250 USD purchase instead- with BGG taking a smaller cut than eBay and the community here generally being awesome, I figure it's worth it to offer you lot a better deal.

If someone is interested, contact me for a shipping quote. If you accept, I'll put the listing on the BGG Marketplace. Please note that payment is only accepted via Paypal. Due to the value of the item, it will include insurance for its full value, as well as signature confirmation (I will cover the costs for these services, you need only pay for the base cost of shipping).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Bitton
msg tools
Re: [H] Descent 2nd Edition Lot w/3 expansions, 12 lieutnenats, extras. [W] 250 USD + Shipping
I have the base game so I will give you 175 for the rest of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Butler
United States
White Sands Missile Range
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
beakner wrote:
I have the base game so I will give you 175 for the rest of it.

Sorry, I already sold this a while back; I've updated the topic title with a tag so others don't get confused.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.