Subject: Conpulsion 2017 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy S
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks!
For anyone who is not aware Conpulsion, Scotland's largest weekend charity gaming convention is due again in few weeks. Running from the 7th - 9th April 2017, at Teviot Row House- Edinburgh.

They offer a wide range of board games, card games, wargames, and RPG's. Plus a traders hall, bring and buy, auction, and special guests giving talks and sitting on panels.

Their profits are donated to the Grassmarket Community Center, the charity run building who let us (Edinburgh Board Gamers) host our larger 2 monthly Saturday events free of charge. Last year Conpulsion kindly donated a whopping £1,700 to the centre. Something which was gratefully received and given our personal connection to the center was very much appreciated from our side as well.

Full weekend entry is £15 or £10 for a single day, though the Friday night is more of a social thing without entry fee (start 7pm).

Myself and a handful of others from EBG will be helping run the board gaming room again along side FAQ (Edinburgh student board gaming society - Great guys)

Hope to see you there!
For further details, and info regarding the games etc on offer head to the website:
www.geas.org.uk/conpulsion/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain McAllister
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Lothian
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
I'll be along helping facilitating some playtesting should you want to bring along a prototype or two as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aly D
Scotland
Edinburgh
EH17 8LA. Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be making an appearance again this year, hope its as good as last year!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy S
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to let people know, we`ll be running the board game room up in the loft bar alongside the fantastic guys from FAQ (Edinburgh Uni's Student board gaming society).

There will be the usual open gaming with a board games library kindly lent to us by various members (and FAQ) and sign ups for several longer hosted games.

We`ll also have the "Monarch of Scottish Gaming" competition. A light hearten tournament of several games played back to back with prize support kindly provided by Red Dice Games (http://www.reddicegames.com/)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wright
Scotland
St Monans
Fife, Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How did it go? I've failed to get along the last two years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.