Subject: Resource Deck / Spell Deck running out of cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
C. Michael Samson
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
If the deck's last cards are drawn, and another player takes an action that opts to draw a card, is the discard pile reshuffled to re-make the deck?

I can see how for spells, this won't happen, and the Magic command forces the player to just take the top deck of the discard pile.

I think reshuffling the resource card deck probably is balanced, as the 'trade' command seems really powerful once there's a huge discard pile.

I couldn't find what to do in the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance: Available Now!
mbmbmbmbmb
For the Resource or Spell Deck, you would reshuffle the discard pile when the deck runs out. Remember that cast spells are removed from the game, not added to the discard pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Szegedi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a unique question.. what if you own 2 copies of the game (had Standard edition first then got Premium Edition for a Good price!)...

Would it unbalance the game if you have 2 decks of Spells into one deck (so 2 cards of each spell, 2 Fireballs; etc.)

I think adding in a second Resource Deck may unbalance the game.
What about doubling up on troops per Giant factions to recruit from...
Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.