tibbles von tibbleton
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Im trying to figure out the cypher without much luck. Based on the circled sections I'm assuming I'm supposed to use the dial and the date to decode the circled message, but neither using the dial directly nor adjusting letters or offset by 10 gives meaningful words. Same for Sherlocks clue code and the same trials on the 19ths. Given this is meant to be solvable by hand I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wrigley
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb

I had trouble lining it up too, until I realized the first word in either message was very obvious

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tibbles von tibbleton
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Ugh, did not even think to just set the dial to the 10th/19th instead of counting dual positions . I gave up and went to the questions, which oddly don't even require having solved the code. Despite missing the end to the plot I had q1-6 solved. 7 was a correct guess but I never found a text section to support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.