Subject: Sleeping Baby Raptors (answered) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anne Skelding
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but the rules don't say (or if they do I'm misreading something):

When a baby raptor is sleeping, the mini goes on its side. I am assuming that the sleeping baby cannot move--this seems obvious.

The question my mum and I had while playing tonight is, can a sleeping baby be affected by the cards? I.e. if the raptor plays a "mother's call" card, bringing babies to her, does this apply to sleeping babies? It's either "no, baby raptors can't do anything" or "yes, her call wakes them up and brings them to her," and either seems feasible to me.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feras H
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Sleeping Baby Raptors
It does not affect sleeping raptors.
I believe it states that in the rules, on the card.
I dont remember 100% Havent read the rules in a long time, but yeah, it does not affect the sleeping raptors.

It will not "Wake" the baby up because the baby is not taking a nap, its been tranquilised .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oli ver
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
Mother's call allows you to "Move a baby that is awake...", so it doesn't move sleeping raptors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne Skelding
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, thanks. That's what we get for using the player cards instead of the actual rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.