Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Lin
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
mb
So, after playing some of the missions, 5 or so, our group decided to play with new players, so we wanted to play from the start for those other 2 that never played before.

But how do we know which cards goes with which missions, all cards were mixed... didn't know how to separate them, did think there was any icons or symbols on them do they ? Or we just missed that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cglin222 wrote:
Or we just missed that...

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

If it wasn't such an endeavor to yank the box and pull out the countless layers of insert trays in order to get to the cards on the every bottom, I'd be able to tell you for sure... But the cards have either mission numbers or mission icons in one of the corners... bottom right corner if my failing memory is serving me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
There's an icon of a lock with a number in it on the right middle of the text box for each card that was unlocked. If you find it on the schematics, which all have it, then it'll be easier to locate on the damage cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.