Popular Tags: [View All]
George Breden
United States
Independence
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Loving this brilliant and lovely game! -- two quick questions:

In the solo game, when the silent player moves a token, do they flip it? I think probably not, but wanted to check.

Also, and maybe no reason to do this since the 2p game is awesome as is -- but, could you play 2 human players and a silent player? Would you just do one draw for the silent player instead of two?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Lorton
United States
Alton
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
a_flying_possum wrote:
Loving this brilliant and lovely game! -- two quick questions:

In the solo game, when the silent player moves a token, do they flip it? I think probably not, but wanted to check.

Also, and maybe no reason to do this since the 2p game is awesome as is -- but, could you play 2 human players and a silent player? Would you just do one draw for the silent player instead of two?

The tokens do not get flipped when moved by the silent player. They're only flipped when "reeled in" (removed) from the board.

You could certainly create a variant that includes a silent player when playing a 2 player game, although you wouldn't need to. It might add to the challenge, though. I personally wouldn't, just because of how I got TROUNCED twice in a row in solo games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Breden
United States
Independence
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

I will try it out. I played solo tonight, and thoroughly enjoyed it -- and I am *not* a solo gamer, for the most part ... this game is simply that good. I actually won it, too -- 39 points to 38! A squeeker ...!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.