Yani
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, my expansion copy came with 49 (iirc) cards that have no text on the front side. I believe I checked all card sets and seem to have everything.

Do you also have these cards? What can they be used for?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
badge
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
mbmbmbmbmb
I do no have this expansion yet, but if you sleeve your cards with transparent sleeves, theses extra cards come in quite handy if you'd like to incorporate the fanmade stuff found in the BGG file section of the base game. Just print out the extra cards, cut them to size and put them into a sleeve together with one of the blank cards - gives you a perfect card - the "homemade status" of which can't be told be looking at the card's back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radomir B.
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way, if anyone wants to get rid of these redundant double-sided LE logo cards, I will buy them from you. Best in quantity of at least 30 and more. I pay in advance via Paypal. Preferably from people from Europe (incl. UK) because of lower postage cost. You can make me an offer via private messaging. =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Bolland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Press PLAY
badge
Loooooooooooooooon!
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of the expansion has no blank cards. It matches the card list posted here in the files section.

Does anyone know if some copies have extra cards and others don't?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Paul
Iceland
Reykjavik
None
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
loon wrote:
My copy of the expansion has no blank cards. It matches the card list posted here in the files section.

Does anyone know if some copies have extra cards and others don't?

My copy came with no extra blank cards, and was actually missing one of the agendas (already contacted Upper Deck and a replacement is on its way).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The blank cards make printing the cards more efficient, which leads to lower production costs and a lower cost to the consumer, supposedly, according to Legendary's brand manager, Jason Brenner (Brenzor). The best use anyone has come up with is to use them as the backs for fan-made cards, as described by Michael Weber (Mixo) in his post above here. You can find in the Variants sub-forum of the base game.

Previous thread with additional discussion:

What's with all the blank cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.