5 Posts

Eclipse: Rise of the Ancients» Forums » Rules

Subject: a very important question ! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
waytim calys
msg tools
in the 9 players game.
the green alliance , any one player want to leave the green alliance . this time , who can formation the alliance ? because , only two alliance can be formation. what is the order ?

follow the round order ?
and the mean to in the 7 or 8 or 9 players game , leave the alliance is a danger behavior.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Bytom
flag msg tools
Gaming is for having fun. Fun requires clear rules.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. This belongs to RotA, not SotR.
2. Please create a meaningful subject. If the question wasn't important, you shouldn't ask it

I don't understand you here well.
So:
1. In 7-9 players game you may easily encounter a lack of alliance tokens.
2. If a player leaves the green alliance, he may form another one in the same turn (if other conditions are met).
3. All alliances may be formed during turn of one of the interested players, so the turn order have a significant impact.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
waytim calys
msg tools
oh , i am so sorry .
because i think this is a important questions . so sorry much !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
waytim calys
msg tools
in here . china , all my friends is “War enthusiasts” . so , all about the win for the war , their is very care .ppsobluesoblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David "Davy" Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
waytim wrote:
oh , i am so sorry .
because i think this is a important questions . so sorry much !

I think Radziol means that when you create a new forum thread, it's better to include a more meaningful subject line. Like "Forming and Leaving Alliances". This will help if other people have the same questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.