5 Posts

Pack O Game» Forums » General

Subject: Will there be a third set? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Pearce
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I got my 10 games the other day and have played quite a few. Even did first impressions for BOO, which was the first one I tried. I'll try and do impressions of them all. Next up for us is the secret game.

Anyway, I really like the set and would be interested in backing a third set if you are planning another.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeez, give it a week at least!

(Anyway, me too.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Gilbert
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reviving this old thread to say that I have all 18 and would be interested in a third set with some solo games in it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris{s next project is going to be the Roland Wright set of roll and write games. I don’t think he wants to get boxed in, but as far as I can tell the Pack O Games have been pretty well received, so I wouldn’t be surprised if more show up eventually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bueschel
United States
Huntley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cliffy73 wrote:
Chris{s next project is going to be the Roland Wright set of roll and write games. I don’t think he wants to get boxed in, but as far as I can tell the Pack O Games have been pretty well received, so I wouldn’t be surprised if more show up eventually.

Roland Wright.

That is terrible
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.