Carl Paradis» Forums » General Creator Forum

Subject: Change initiative russian turn 12 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
alessandro pellegrini
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
Carl good morning, can l ask a clarification on the rule chance initiative in the turn 12? When calculating the russians point with round vp marker, it starts at zero or count 3 Red events? (Pearl harbour, midway end el alamein)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1970aless wrote:
Carl good morning, can l ask a clarification on the rule chance initiative in the turn 12? When calculating the russians point with round vp marker, it starts at zero or count 3 Red events? (Pearl harbour, midway end el alamein)

It depends. It starts at Zero if the Event VP marker is on its German Side (German net Event VP total), and at the value it is in if on the Soviet side (Soviet net Event VP total); so not really 3 Red events as some German events could cancel these: its a running total.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alessandro pellegrini
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
Thanks carl, if i so well understood :when calculating the russians points in the change initiative of the round 11, i round victory point of the Red events before march /april 1943 are token into account and not cleared

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1970aless wrote:
Thanks carl, if i so well understood :when calculating the russians points in the change initiative of the round 11, i round victory point of the Red events before march /april 1943 are token into account and not cleared

Not really.

If the event VP marker is on the German side, put it on zero, if on the Soviet side, keep all the VPs scored.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alessandro pellegrini
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
Thanks for the clarification Carl and forgive all if,by mistake, i wrote the post in the wrong section
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.