5 Posts

Star Trek: Ascendancy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Advancement: Verteron array beam emtter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Annesen
Denmark
flag msg tools
So the text says In each round of Combat, your Control Nodes automaticlly Score a Ht, istead of rolling a die.

But is it only 1 hit for every nod or a hit from each nod?

so if you have 4 nods. Would it then be 4 hits or only 1? if its only 1 I feel its kind usless. unless everyone has shilds and wepons upgrade and the federation has non.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This only applies to the control nodes, not the resource nodes.
It gives 1 hit per control node. The resource nodes still roll a die as normal.

So for a planet you control with 3 resource nodes it means you get 1 automatic hit and roll 3 to hit dice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Annesen
Denmark
flag msg tools
Angelsenior wrote:
This only applies to the control nodes, not the resource nodes.
It gives 1 hit per control node. The resource nodes still roll a die as normal.

So for a planet you control with 3 resource nodes it means you get 1 automatic hit and roll 3 to hit dice

ha ha ofcourse DOH. It's just me not reading probably i completely missed the fact that it says control nod anyway thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Richardson
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mb
I have a question about this card as well. My group was playing tonight and we were trying to decide whether combat meant space combat, land, or both. We assumed it was land because your opponent is invading, but weren't 100% sure. Can anyone clarify?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marcin marcinek
msg tools
mbmbmb
Onigaijan wrote:
I have a question about this card as well. My group was playing tonight and we were trying to decide whether combat meant space combat, land, or both. We assumed it was land because your opponent is invading, but weren't 100% sure. Can anyone clarify?
As nodes can only attack during an invasion, I think this is dead simple...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.