Maciej Sosnowski
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like to use figures in the campaign instead of the tokens. What figures should I buy for the missions in the camapign for this expansion? All of the Wave 8 figures, do I need some previous figures?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You never need figures that were brought into the game by something else than the base game and the current campaign (at least it was that way so far).

So you need Jabba and Captain Terro for sure. I'm not sure about Luke and the Rangers.

You might want to have access to Greedo, Bossk or other unique figures when playing with the Nemeses class.

And spoiler ahead.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Other mercenary unique figures allow the heroes more options in at least one of the missions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustav W
Sweden
Lund
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Terro, Jabba, a non Jabba mercenary villain (any 1 works, more means more choice), IG-88, Jedi Luke and Alliance Rangers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Davison
United States
Hartland
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Webbe wrote:
Terro, Jabba, a non Jabba mercenary villain (any 1 works, more means more choice), IG-88, Jedi Luke and Alliance Rangers.

Which mission uses Alliance Rangers during the mission? If you mean the one that has them as a reward and therefore could be used on future missions, then Rebel Troopers and Rebel Saboteurs should be added to this list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustav W
Sweden
Lund
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, they are used in one of the missions.
Almost Home.

But you've got a point. Rebel Troopers and Saboteurs should be added anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Davison
United States
Hartland
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Webbe wrote:
Well, they are used in one of the missions.
Almost Home.

But you've got a point. Rebel Troopers and Saboteurs should be added anyway.

Found it, thanks. I have a spreadsheet of all the missions and where the various figure packs are used and missed this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo Zannoni
Italy
Cesena
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Webbe wrote:
a non Jabba mercenary villain (any 1 works, more means more choice)

can you please tell me some names? i'd like to buy figures for the campaign but i don't know wich one...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Bulwif wrote:
Webbe wrote:
a non Jabba mercenary villain (any 1 works, more means more choice)

can you please tell me some names? i'd like to buy figures for the campaign but i don't know wich one...

Apart from the missions taking advantage of any villain token in the same box (if you don't want to use token, get the figure packs associated with the boxed expansion), among others the Nemeses class deck lets you choose a mercenary villain. There is no defined villain for this and one other case, it's a choice.

So, we don't really have a good answer here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo Zannoni
Italy
Cesena
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok. it's because i'm waiting for my copy of jabba's realm. so i wanted to buy all the related figures with the same order

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo Zannoni
Italy
Cesena
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
or maybe you can post here a list of tokens in the box... blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
See the ally and villain packs from IA Community Wiki

Also, http://boardwars.eu/ally-and-villain-packs-for-star-wars-imp...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo Zannoni
Italy
Cesena
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perfect! Both links very useful. Thanks for the info
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.