Popular Tags: [View All]
C Sandifer
United States
Lutherville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The v1.2 ruleset has been out for almost two months. Any thoughts? Is the game now 'fixed', both in terms of gameplay and rules clarifications?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tamas Nagy
Hungary
balmazújváros
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played a lot, the rules are clear and the game-flow fast and fun.
But i believe the Germans to weak in the 39 scenario and they need around 40 more PP for barbarossa. And this also leads to a win condition problem, Fortress Germany seems the most viable tactic.
We use a VP variant every victory city gives VPs to the Axis at end of every year, and depends on how many he got its a win/draw or loss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Boersma
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm still waiting for the promised Play Book, before playing the game again. Some questions were answered for me with the latest rules version, others arose. I'm just hoping pictures will speak a thousand words (Play book)and then I'll try my hands at it again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marten Tjaart Raadsveld
Netherlands
Den Haag
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
We still have to play as per v1.2 (you're welcome to join Willem Boersma)

In general, I think the rules are clear except for some issues mentioned in my earlier post. We didn't run into the problem of the Axis being too weak under v 1.1. Rather the opposite. I guess, we still have to work on our Allied Strategy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.