Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Drebing
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What does this text mean? "in case they do, they record the additional gold by flipping one of the summary of location tiles of that game board section. At the end of their turn they get gold equal to the flipped summary of location tiles and move their token on the score track accordingly. Then the summary of location tiles are flipped back." What does it mean "flipping one of the summary location tiles of that game board section." Why not just adjust your score on the score board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt E
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's just a tracking mechanism to make sure you don't accidentally score twice for a quadrant in a single turn. If you don't need it, then yeah just score as you go. Although probably it's more efficient to score at the end of each turn rather than as you place a piece into each new quadrant.

The summary location tiles are those reminder things you're meant to put along the edge of the board that tell you what that board's ability/abilities do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Renner
United States
flag msg tools
Another question concerning the Rovers card: So you have to build in at least 2 sections to score points? You don't automatically get 1 point every turn, right? That would seem pointless to me, but I could be missing something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt E
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ry4Christ wrote:
Another question concerning the Rovers card: So you have to build in at least 2 sections to score points? You don't automatically get 1 point every turn, right? That would seem pointless to me, but I could be missing something.

You automatically get 1 point every turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.