Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Takacs

San Clemente
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two questions about Public Square:

Public Square consists of 2 red hexagons. One hex has five circles for tokens. It has no rail entry line arrows.

1) May I assume that if a token is placed in Public Square, the train route may enter through any hexside which has a connecting track? i.e. the token circles are not hexside entry constricted.

2)Does this include the other Public Square hex which has the value markers (Y,G,B & G).

Public Square different from the other red cities; as most of the other red hexes have well defined track entry directions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard McGuire
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Public Square has track connecting to five hex sides. There is not enough space to graphically represent the track on the game board.

Each token space only services the hex side that it physically touches until a public corporation purchases the Terminal Tower private. After the Terminal Tower private has been bought by a public corporation then every token space services every hex side and trains may pass through the Public Square space.

Public Square is only considered to be a single hex space. The second red hex is to provide the revenue values for Public Square depending on the current phase. Each phase is color coded based on which colored tiles are currently available. i.e. the green revenue of $80 is only scored when green tiles are the most advanced colored tiles available. Once brown tiles become available then the revenue value for Public Square will change to the brown value and so on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.