Subject: Rio Grande Games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geoffrey Burrell
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
Kudos to Rio Grande Games for promptly replying to a customer service email that I sent to them. Great customer service! What dealings with customer service has anyone else encountered?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Salamone
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Aggravating people worldwide since 1964
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out the "Discussing Retailers" forum and you'll find plenty of stories (good and bad).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave VanderArk
United States
Coopersville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joe_salamone wrote:
Check out the "Discussing Retailers" forum and you'll find plenty of stories (good and bad).

That would be a good place to look. However, keep in mind that Rio Grande is a publisher, not a retailer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe H
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was missing a plane from Airlines Europe. It was delivered to Canada within a week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Eldard
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GeoffreyB wrote:
Kudos to Rio Grande Games for promptly replying to a customer service email that I sent to them. Great customer service! What dealings with customer service has anyone else encountered?

My experience with Rio Grande's customer service has always been outstanding and prompt. Jay Tummelson is one of the most customer-foucsed publishers in the hobby, and a fine gentleman if you ever get to meet him in person.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.