Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
16 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Tree or bush meeples? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I need a couple of tree or bush meeples- which games include them?

(Bonus points for pics!)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Harris
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Five tribes has palm trees:
https://i1.wp.com/ihatemeeple.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riley Doyle
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Animal Upon Animal: Crest Climbers has trees.

4 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RileyD wrote:


Also snakes which I wish I known- I'd already have it
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Snow Tails has pine trees

6 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No One
United States
Burien
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Meeplesource has tree bits, that way you don't have to scavenge from a game:

http://www.meeplesource.com/proddetail.php?prod=Tree



~V
8 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
big cactus in Flick 'em Up! Hah!


1 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
France
Paris 2ème et Normandie
Australian nationality
flag msg tools
Bleu, Blanc, Rouge: Liberté, Égalité et Fraternité.
badge
Ravens.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wren08 wrote:
I need a couple of tree or bush meeples- which games include them?

(Bonus points for pics!)


Surely you meant Treeples
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SeanFR wrote:
wren08 wrote:
I need a couple of tree or bush meeples- which games include them?

(Bonus points for pics!)


Surely you meant Treeples


LOL- I just need bushes for my rabbits to hide under
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
maybe something from model railroading?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
1 Lucky Texan wrote:
maybe something from model railroading?


That's an idea but I think they might be too fragile.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No One
United States
Burien
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

On the chance you're willing to explore plastic options, I bought these for a D&D campaign I ran. They fit perfectly in a 1" square.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001Q0Y5GS/ref=oh_aui_sear...

~V
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are three little trees in O Zoo Le Mio, but I think that lot of trees from the website look more like bushes than these.

1 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Veero wrote:

On the chance you're willing to explore plastic options, I bought these for a D&D campaign I ran. They fit perfectly in a 1" square.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001Q0Y5GS/ref=oh_aui_sear...

~V


They look great but I'm hoping for something flat I can put on top of the rabbit pieces.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wren08 wrote:
Veero wrote:

On the chance you're willing to explore plastic options, I bought these for a D&D campaign I ran. They fit perfectly in a 1" square.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001Q0Y5GS/ref=oh_aui_sear...

~V


They look great but I'm hoping for something flat I can put on top of the rabbit pieces.


flat huh? - I was about to mention the plam trees in Through the Desert.

maybe just print/cut something out? find some image. create several in Paint or w'ever to a size and layout that will fit on a an 8.5x11 avery full sheet mail label, then ,print and stick it on some cereal box cardboard and cut them out?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Husted
United States
East Hartford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Meeplesource has tree bits, that way you don't have to scavenge from a game:

http://www.meeplesource.com/proddetail.php?prod=Tree


Checked today (18 JULY 18)...no longer offering deciduous trees, just the fir trees.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.