Hide
4 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Sadly my copy arrived dmged as well. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nik Degtyarenko
msg tools
Apart from the boxt front of the scenario book lookls like acordion, some stickers are chewed and game map has several cuts and wear marks in it.
Not a huge problem but im still sad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Szczepanski
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wyrtt wrote:
Apart from the boxt front of the scenario book lookls like acordion, some stickers are chewed and game map has several cuts and wear marks in it.
Not a huge problem but im still sad.

Mine had/has mold problems... Seems to have originated from the monster stat sheets as they have it the worst. I live in a very dry state (New Mexico) so I'm guessing the mold was introduced while in transit. Also my party sheet was an accordion but luckily the box, which weighs about a ton, was heavy enough to flatten it back out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kroupa
United States
Rio Rancho
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
P0isson wrote:

Mine had/has mold problems... Seems to have originated from the monster stat sheets as they have it the worst. I live in a very dry state (New Mexico) so I'm guessing the mold was introduced while in transit. Also my party sheet was an accordion but luckily the box, which weighs about a ton, was heavy enough to flatten it back out.

man a fellow New Mexican, nice to see us represent on the boards also my copy has been solid, some bending of cards and the sheet pads, but otherwise solid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike heim
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
One corner of my box was split wide open, likely from a rush boxing job (you have to slowly place the lid on if you don't want it to burst out).

I would be a bit more upset if I ever planned to sell/trade it after I'm done playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.