Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Castillo
United States
California
flag msg tools
I have a

Question 1:

In one quest I had a giant wolf in the shadows. The active hero with the most health had 3 enemies engaged with him.

The wolf has the following 3 things on it's card:

1) Lacerate
2) Prey
3) Inflict

Lacerate didn't apply as it wasn't engaged yet because it was in the shadows, but as for "prey" which engages the hero with the most health, since the hero already had 3 enemies engaged does this mean the wolf does double damage since it can't resolve "prey"?

Does this mean the wolf immediately does the 2 damage because it can't engage, then it gets to resolve it's "inflict" damage of 2? I played it as if it does double damage since it couldn't engage the hero.

Question 2:

One of the advanced skills I have says you can "apply -1 to the attack values of enemies engaged with you."

This means if I have 3 engaged enemies on my character each of their attack value is decreased by 1?

I think I am overthinking this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Sledge
Canada
ON
flag msg tools
badge
Blue Nose
mbmbmbmbmb
As for question 1, it would do the inflict damage value twice.... but... Prey means the wolf would have engaged the hero with the most WOUNDS (not most HEALTH). As such you've (likely) got the wolf on the wrong hero.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Castillo
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thanks! I asked my question wrong I guess because I did have the wolf attack the hero w/ the most damage but your answer confirmed what I thought.

Double damage sucks!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.