4 Posts

Small World» Forums » General

Subject: Number of race tokens in expansions. (Looking into a used copy.) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Robinson
msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm looking to buy a used copy of Small World with various expansions and I want to do a component check first but most of the race/power expansions instructions that I've found on DoW's website (like Be Not Afraid) do not state how many tokens there are for each race, just what the race is.

Now I would assume a good rule of thumb would be to just take the race number and add 5 and that would probably suffice BUT there might be some weird cases (like Skeletons) that have more than Race Number + 5.

Anyone know of a master component list somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Probably easiest way to do it is look for the BGG entry of that specific expansion and find the unpunched board photos.

Be Not Afraid, for example:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robinson
msg tools
mbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Probably easiest way to do it is look for the BGG entry of that specific expansion and find the unpunched board photos.

Genius. I will do this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Olesen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmb
Denyou wrote:
ColtsFan76 wrote:

Genius. I will do this.

On Android i have an App called "Small world Pédia".
it have all the race Rules in it, and it tells you how many tokens each race should have

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.