Popular Tags: [View All]
George Breden
United States
Independence
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Love this game. I particularly like the puzzly aspect of it, and pulling off an impressive turn, at times with the help of tackle.

It seems that the bonus for the 6 piece zone, picking between 2 fish, is nice .. but, maybe not as potentially beneficial as the #5 slot, because you get the tackle and that just makes the game more interesting and fun.

Here's what I propose -- when you clear zone 6 -- *without using a piece of tackle to do so*, you also get a piece of tackle. You can only have up to 2 pieces of tackle at any one time, and on your turn you may only play up to 2 dissimilar pieces .. one during each step. If you would take tackle that puts you over 2, you can either discard first and then draw and keep what you get, or just don't take it.

What do you think of this? More options for clever fishermen, to me, might make the game just that much more puzzly and fun?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.