Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

Beds & Bucks Gamers» Forums » General

Subject: Wednesday 22nd March rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Olney
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi everyone

I will be opening up at 5.30pm this Wednesday.

The first half hour we can watch Martin and Chris eat takeaways. Then maybe we can play some board games before the disco starts at 9pm. Please remember to come dressed as your favourite character from Magnum.

Cheers
James

Ps Chris I have a copy of castles of burgundy card game which was left behind. I believe this is yours?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TimBo
United Kingdom
Thame
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there around 6 hopefully. Some Great Western Trail planned with Chris and Rob, space for one more if anyone fancies it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe Castles of Burgundy CG is Guy's unless it belongs to Chris 1. I'll be there at the usual time.
Chris 2
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Olney
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kitsto wrote:
I believe Castles of Burgundy CG is Guy's unless it belongs to Chris 1. I'll be there at the usual time.
Chris 2


Cheers chris
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Davies
United Kingdom
Haddenham
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I should be making an appearance this week, finally - ETA about 7pm.

Will be bringing a few bits and bobs - Insider, Last Will (in case Russell makes it!), Favor of the Pharaoh and whatever else was in my bag from before (I think Automobiles was).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Somerton
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Negotiator wrote:
I'll be there around 6 hopefully. Some Great Western Trail planned with Chris and Rob, space for one more if anyone fancies it.


Yes please!

I should be there for 5.30.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stewart
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Galy and I should be there, if Galy has shaken her cold off!

I will bring Dark Tales with the Cinderella expansion, the Minecraft Card game, Islebound and some other things.

ABYSS!!!!!!!! sauronsauronsauronsauron

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric N
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there for 5:30, guts permitting. If you ask nicely, I'll let you watch me eat too, James!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Olney
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm concerned about the lack of uptake on the disco.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gali Limonova
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
RippedFromTheCrypt wrote:
Hi everyone

I will be opening up at 5.30pm this Wednesday.

The first half hour we can watch Martin and Chris eat takeaways. Then maybe we can play some board games before the disco starts at 9pm. Please remember to come dressed as your favourite character from Magnum.

Cheers
James

Ps Chris I have a copy of castles of burgundy card game which was left behind. I believe this is yours?

Admit it, you're only organising a disco to see Markie's incredible moves!

Also, what is Magnum??

I think I'll still be sniffly tomorrow so might stay away :/
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stewart
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Erlina wrote:
RippedFromTheCrypt wrote:
Hi everyone

I will be opening up at 5.30pm this Wednesday.

The first half hour we can watch Martin and Chris eat takeaways. Then maybe we can play some board games before the disco starts at 9pm. Please remember to come dressed as your favourite character from Magnum.

Cheers
James

Ps Chris I have a copy of castles of burgundy card game which was left behind. I believe this is yours?

Admit it, you're only organising a disco to see Markie's incredible moves!

Also, what is Magnum??

I think I'll still be sniffly tomorrow so might stay away :/


If that's the case I'll be staying away to zombie
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Olney
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sylvar wrote:
Galy and I should be there, if Galy has shaken her cold off!

I will bring Dark Tales with the Cinderella expansion, the Minecraft Card game, Islebound and some other things.

ABYSS!!!!!!!! sauronsauronsauronsauron



Grimslingers?

Oh and could you bring your magic cards? I'm curious to see what they're like now
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Atkins-Carter
England
flag msg tools
Unfortunately i will not be there again this week. Still got a cold zombie
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Merrick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nick,

If you fancy playing to medium length games then I would certainly be up for another game of Automobiles as it has been a while. Should be around from 6:45.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Davies
United Kingdom
Haddenham
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be up for that.

Also bought City of spies with me which plays reasonably quickly too, so may get a chance to get to the table afterwards.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torsten S
United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Falk and I will be there 5:30ish

Not sure why we should dress like a ice cream
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Wareing
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Not me tonight: I'm off to a Scott Bradlee's Post-Modern Jukebox gig

And I'm suspecting no John either: he bailed out of the pub quiz yesterday, and still claims to not be 100%. But I am not his keeper, so who knows?

(But that might mean no Anachrony.)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.