Recommend
10 
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

Cthulhu Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Outstanding customer service from Petersen Games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Lankert
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Just wanted to post some quick praise - I purchased a copy of CW recently and was missing a mini. James F responded to my email almost immediately and told me he'd mail me out a replacement. Less than 48 hours later I managed to destroy one of the other minis in a Krazy Glue accident. I sent another message to James, and without any issues he told me that though my first replacement had already been mailed out he would gladly replace the second mini as well.

Petersen Games gets an A+ for their customer service.
Thanks, James!
26 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Outstanding customer service from Peterson Games
PatrickMLan wrote:
Just wanted to post some quick praise - I purchased a copy of CW recently and was missing a mini. James F responded to my email almost immediately and told me he'd mail me out a replacement. Less than 48 hours later I managed to destroy one of the other minis in a Krazy Glue accident. I sent another message to James, and without any issues he told me that though my first replacement had already been mailed out he would gladly replace the second mini as well.

Peterson Games gets an A+ for their customer service.
Thanks, James!


Awesome! I am letting him know of your feedback. Thanks.

(Also, we're Petersen Games, common mistake whistle )
13 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Margaret Walker
Australia
Moe
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Outstanding customer service from Peterson Games
But you are his sons
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starks
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Outstanding customer service from Peterson Games
Petersenson? Petersensen?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Lankert
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
mb
existoid wrote:
PatrickMLan wrote:
Just wanted to post some quick praise - I purchased a copy of CW recently and was missing a mini. James F responded to my email almost immediately and told me he'd mail me out a replacement. Less than 48 hours later I managed to destroy one of the other minis in a Krazy Glue accident. I sent another message to James, and without any issues he told me that though my first replacement had already been mailed out he would gladly replace the second mini as well.

Peterson Games gets an A+ for their customer service.
Thanks, James!


Awesome! I am letting him know of your feedback. Thanks.

(Also, we're Petersen Games, common mistake whistle )


Noted, and fixed.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Stout
United States
Annandale
Virginia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Outstanding customer service from Peterson Games
existoid wrote:
(Also, we're Petersen Games, common mistake whistle )

Back when I worked with Sandy at MicroProse, he once complained to me about how one of our other colleagues had every vowel in his last name (Roireaux), while he only had one vowel. I've never forgotten how to spell "Petersen" (at least for you guys) since then.
11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves...
badge
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Barliman wrote:
existoid wrote:
(Also, we're Petersen Games, common mistake whistle )

Back when I worked with Sandy at MicroProse, he once complained to me about how one of our other colleagues had every vowel in his last name (Roireaux), while he only had one vowel. I've never forgotten how to spell "Petersen" (at least for you guys) since then.

He has taken out his frustration by visiting upon the world a Mythos of unrepentantly unpronounceable lists of gods and monsters. It's all making sense now.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Adam
Canada
flag msg tools
Just had to do something similar in getting my address change for Wave 2 and he was really fast on the responses.

Kudos to him and your team!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Blozinski
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
When we can't find our copy of Cthulhu Wars:
https://youtu.be/6HxEFXcg6HY
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julie C
msg tools
I have been trying for over a week to contact Peterson games to change my address for late backer delivery of Onslaught 2. No response. May I ask which email you all are using?

Julie.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Juliesquirrel wrote:
I have been trying for over a week to contact Peterson games to change my address for late backer delivery of Onslaught 2. No response. May I ask which email you all are using?

Julie.


email ' support at petersen games dot com '

Make sure you are spelling petersen correctly - no 'o' as in your comment.

You can feel free to copy me as well (arthur at ) so I can make sure it gets taken care of.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julie C
msg tools
Thanks so much! I was using the CrowDox link, so I think the name was correct, but will try again.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.