Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Rouse
United States
Thibodaux
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for any Monsterpocalypse stuff, especially a set that includes the necessary materials (dice, maps, life trackers), but not necessarily, since I can get those new for about $20. Ideally I'd like to get a couple complete armies to play against each other, with buildings, too, but I'd love to get as much as possible.

My stuff for trade:

Ascension -- first two years of sets plus several promos, stored together in one of the Ascension sleeve boxes. I don't have every card sleeved but I put togehter a custom cube deck from this collection that is all sleeved to play. You'd have to get a pack or two more of the official sleeves to sleeve the cards I left out of the deck.

Battlelore -- includes one expansion adding undead faction (no box for expansion, fits in main box).

Cash n Guns

Codenames

Coup -- plus expansion (no box for expansion, fits in main box)

Cry Havoc

Dragon Punch

Eight Minute Empire Legends -- with some expansion stuff

Exceed -- four decks, from the set with Satoshi. Don't have original packaging, but they didn't fit back in anyway.

Fealty

Flash Duel 2nd Edition

Hoax -- old version from Eon, not FFG

Lost Cities

Mouse Guard: Swords and Strongholds

Mysterium

Noir -- Battlecon edition

Onitama

Parade

Rune Age

Sheriff of Nottingham

Tiny Epic Kingdoms

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.