Codex: Card-Time Strategy – Deluxe Set» Forums » News

Subject: Fantasy Strike Expo 2017! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Evan Lopez
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hey guys! Just wanted to fill all of you Codex fans in on the details for our upcoming Fantasy Strike Expo in Oakland, CA, June 2-4!

FSX is a three-day event that features tournaments in Codex, Yomi, Pandante, and the unreleased fighting game Fantasy Strike! It's a celebration of not just our games, but the fantastic community that plays them.

Even if you're not super interested in playing in tournaments, it'll still be a great opportunity to get lots of Codex players together in one place for casual games and discussion!

Register today!
http://fsx.fantasystrike.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the codex turnament be recorded? I would love to watch the videos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vash TheStampede
Saudi Arabia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Muemmelmann wrote:
Will the codex turnament be recorded? I would love to watch the videos.

Well said !

Please record the tournament matches!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Evan Lopez
United States
California
flag msg tools
I actually did record/stream a lot of matches last time, but I ended up streaming for like 10 hours each day solo and it was super tough on me! I would have loved to have another caster to help bounce commentary off of, but everybody was too excited about Codex to volunteer to NOT play in the tournament! Haha!

Nothing's confirmed yet, but I'd like to record Grand Finals of all of our games on the Sunday of the event. At least then I know certain people will be eliminated (probably me, too!) so I can guarantee a co-anchor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Christensen
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Leontes44 wrote:
I actually did record/stream a lot of matches last time, but I ended up streaming for like 10 hours each day solo and it was super tough on me! I would have loved to have another caster to help bounce commentary off of, but everybody was too excited about Codex to volunteer to NOT play in the tournament! Haha!

Nothing's confirmed yet, but I'd like to record Grand Finals of all of our games on the Sunday of the event. At least then I know certain people will be eliminated (probably me, too!) so I can guarantee a co-anchor

If I go I'd be willing to co-commentate in any game I'm not playing in. I'm not sure what the format is though. If it's Swiss then cut to the top x I guess that wouldn't make me much help. If it's double elim I could be out fast because I'd come in with a largely untest against the meta loose cannon deck. Blue starter for life!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rotating commentators would be great (also not to wear them out). I enjoyed oast years coverage a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Evan Lopez
United States
California
flag msg tools
Well that's the thing, Clan; if you and I aren't in Grand Finals, then yeah we can commentate whoever actually is!

But if I do well in the Yomi/Fantasy Strike tournaments then I might need a bit more staffing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So.. are there any vods?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.