Hide
7 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » Variants

Subject: New Necromancer: Warlock rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: ZBP [+] [View All]
King Benno
msg tools

Warlock has an attack range the same as a Deadeye, 0-3.

Simply write his name and/or draw picture over an extra foreign language card and shuffle in deck. I used the miniature from Conan board game. All other normal necromancer rules apply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Williams
Wales
Ammanford
Carmarthenshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not sure you need a separate thread for all of these.

Quite like this one. Was looking for more ideas for Necromancers, as that's what I'm using the NPC minis as.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo Heisenbrain
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
I am the one who mods!
badge
Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
mbmbmbmbmb
celdom wrote:
Not sure you need a separate thread for all of these.

Quite like this one. Was looking for more ideas for Necromancers, as that's what I'm using the NPC minis as.

+1
I too would suggest you compile all your additions into one thread, or at least one for Necromancers, one for abominations etc.

I appreciate your creativity though, keep them coming (But maybe in a big thread i can subscribe to, call it Kingbenno's custom zombie variants )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Benno
msg tools
Glad you both enjoy the idea! Sorry, I like separate threads for each necromancer. Personal preference, To each their own I guess Glad I have some fans though! Have fun kids

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Smith
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kingbenno wrote:
Glad you both enjoy the idea! Sorry, I like separate threads for each necromancer. Personal preference, To each their own I guess Glad I have some fans though! Have fun kids

I understand that you may prefer individual threads but think about the people browsing these forums...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo Heisenbrain
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
I am the one who mods!
badge
Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
mbmbmbmbmb
PKDuke wrote:
kingbenno wrote:

I understand that you may prefer individual threads but think about the people browsing these forums...

This.

You posted 11 threads in the last couple of days and you're kinda pushing other interesting variants-threads down.
An benefit for you would be one thread, thats alive vs. all the treats eventually sink down to the dark depths that is the second page

I, and I'm sure many others, would really appreciate that.
Again thanks a lot for your creativity, i really don't want to disencourage you (or others) from sharing their homemade game additions meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Reda
United States
Herndon
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
Guess the games in my uberbadge!
badge
My favorite game is Cosmic Encounter.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am fine with separate threads. It's separate discussions. If someone wants to bump up something else, they certainly can respond to different threads however they like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.