Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: eBay $15 off $75 flash
balsalm9 wrote:
Code: csave15offmarch
end:Mar 20th, 2000 Pacific time.

you left off the important fine print :(

see

https://slickdeals.net/f/9889544-ebay-flash-sale-coupon-15-o...

which points to

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

Quote:
How to redeem your Coupon:
Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
Pay for your item with PayPal by 8PM PT on March 20, 2017
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CSAVE15OFFMARCH
Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon is a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75 or more, valid until 8PM PT on March 20, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

anyone find any already reasonably priced games that are qualifying items?

this game is right at the $75 mark and is popular... though don't know how to tell if it qualifies for the $15 off paypal payment

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...:g:j5UAAOSw44BYHAU2
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Martin
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
balsalm9 wrote:

Hooray! I was just looking at an auction today and was wondering when they would have a flash coupon available so I could save a couple more bucks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...game pleasure in wood
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
balsalm9 wrote:

you left off the important fine print

see

https://slickdeals.net/f/9889544-ebay-flash-sale-coupon-15-o...

which points to

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

Quote:
How to redeem your Coupon:
Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
Pay for your item with PayPal by 8PM PT on March 20, 2017
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CSAVE15OFFMARCH
Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon is a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75 or more, valid until 8PM PT on March 20, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

anyone find any already reasonably priced games that are qualifying items?

this game is right at the $75 mark and is popular... though don't know how to tell if it qualifies for the $15 off paypal payment

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...gj5UAAOSw44BYHAU2

It is a bit tricky, but "Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)" means that if the purchase is not excluded, then it's eligible. So, almost anything is eligible, since the exclusions are very narrow...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Palmatier
United States
In the middle of nowhere
New York
flag msg tools
Honey + Yeast + Time = Nectar of the Gods
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can never find a game I want at a reasonable price that qualifies for these coupons. The ones I want are all around the 35-50 mark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
flaeryn wrote:
I can never find a game I want at a reasonable price that qualifies for these coupons. The ones I want are all around the 35-50 mark.

Then buy two games. It doesn't say single item $75 or higher.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron H
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's definitely not a single item deal. I bought a RAM stick to upgrade my laptop and 2 Power Grid maps. Could have gotten a better deal with 3 games (the seller I purchased the maps from has a 10% off 3+ items policy), but I didn't want to spend more.

That's 3 items from 2 sellers, coupon accepted no problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Schatz
United States
Lake Balboa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a Voyages of Marco Polo. I probably should have just waited until the re-print, but I couldn't resist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sygyzy
United States
Goleta
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't feel like there are many $75+ games, from reputable sellers, that are on ebay and are cheaper than buying from Amazon or a OLGS. For example. Star Wars: Rebellion is ~77. That takes it down to $62. Or you can get it in 2 days direct from Amazon for $64.

I am still looking though so if anyone finds anything cool, please post it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Blankenship
United States
Owens Cross Roads
AL
flag msg tools
designer
badge
That's a moray!
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw the new Through the Ages for $57 shipped, which would have been worthwhile if I had found $18 more of stuff I wanted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kd314
United States
cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
JeffyJeff wrote:
balsalm9 wrote:

you left off the important fine print

Wow. This "important" fine print excludes gift cards and cash which are hardly games. In fact this coupon is good on all games. This is not the first time such a coupon has been posted here and your nitpicking is unbecoming. I've posted many deals here but your attitudes makes me rethink that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Perry
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there some way to get a reliable notification about these sales in my inbox? I've never been able to catch them, and I seem to only find out about them in these threads on BGG the morning after they expire!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kd314
United States
cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
kperryua wrote:
Is there some way to get a reliable notification about these sales in my inbox? I've never been able to catch them, and I seem to only find out about them in these threads on BGG the morning after they expire!

Step 1:
Go to the RSS feed for the posts (I do not recommend this for comments). Link is https://www.boardgamegeek.com/rss/uforum/10

Step 2:
Turn the RSS feed into an email using e.g., https://blogtrottr.com/
It requires your email and the feed (which is in step 1).

Step 3:
Profit!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron H
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
sygyzy wrote:
I don't feel like there are many $75+ games, from reputable sellers, that are on ebay and are cheaper than buying from Amazon or a OLGS. For example. Star Wars: Rebellion is ~77. That takes it down to $62. Or you can get it in 2 days direct from Amazon for $64.

If you'd RTF thread, the answer would be clear. Can apply to multiple items, even from multiple sellers. I did so myself.

So you can get 5 games costing $15 each for a total price equal to what 4 games should cost...from 3 different sellers if you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aharown wrote:
It's definitely not a single item deal. I bought a RAM stick to upgrade my laptop and 2 Power Grid maps. Could have gotten a better deal with 3 games (the seller I purchased the maps from has a 10% off 3+ items policy), but I didn't want to spend more.

That's 3 items from 2 sellers, coupon accepted no problem.

This. I've used these coupons many times, and never had anything not qualify (never tried to buy a gift card, but obv. per the terms I guess those won't work). As long as there are more than $75 worth of items in your cart, this coupon will work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Perry
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I know about BGG's RSS feeds, but I was hoping for something a little more focused on these eBay flash sales. I don't want to get an email for every post to this forum.

I suppose I could try to do some filtering, but I was hoping for a more elegant solution. Oh well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Palmatier
United States
In the middle of nowhere
New York
flag msg tools
Honey + Yeast + Time = Nectar of the Gods
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it's annoying that they don't send you emails about them like every other company.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Tipp City
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I grabbed 5 ZBP guest boxes from gamenerdz eBay store and got 10% off from them and $15 off with coupon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sygyzy
United States
Goleta
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aharown wrote:
sygyzy wrote:

If you'd RTF thread, the answer would be clear. Can apply to multiple items, even from multiple sellers. I did so myself.

So you can get 5 games costing $15 each for a total price equal to what 4 games should cost...from 3 different sellers if you want.

Tell me what five games you bought at $15 a piece that would be cheaper with coupon, than just buying those five games from CSI, MM, etc?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.