United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Geek Market Suggestions: make all filter drop downs visible, pain having to keep "add filter" multiple times for each game I'm checking the market for

I always find myself add filter for location, and condition

It would also be nice since majority of bgg users are in USA to have United States be at top of list instead of also either scrolling down the drop down or entering in "state" and then selecting.

If you don't want to do it system wide... as least remember on a per user basis which filters I was last using in the geek market
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Axford
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 on this suggestion! Why can GM not save my filters? It saves my purchase data.

Also, would be nice with all of the customizations that you're doing for the main page (which is awesome) that I could also select a specific region/country for the Marketplace widget. Like a lot of other users here, I really prefer to buy form my local country to save on shipping costs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.