Subject: Same host for all three rounds? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Roy
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mb
I will probably house rule this... but I always like to understand the original intent. It looks like the players keep the same character powers for all three rounds... and have the same Host for all three rounds. Correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Pra'
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
derekrledr wrote:
I will probably house rule this... but I always like to understand the original intent. It looks like the players keep the same character powers for all three rounds... and have the same Host for all three rounds. Correct?
The players keep the same character power for all three rounds, yes (unless you use the "Raise Your Goblets Legacy" variant, available on page 6). About having the same Host for all three rounds, instead, the answer is NO. At the beginning of each round, the Host is the player who most recently called a Toast (in game or otherwise). See page 3, point 4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Roy
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you very much for your quick response. I have been trying to learn too many rules to too many games recently. I'm ashamed that I missed the rule about the Hosts. I just played the game for the first time... and all 4 of us had a blast. I can see that it will be even better with more players and I look forward to getting it back to the table soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.