Camp Grizzly» Forums » General

Subject: Camp Grizzly Miniatures. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Ladd

Indiana
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am interested in purchasing the mini's for this game if anyone is interested in selling. Anyone considering letting the mini's go? I appreciate you taking the time to read my post.

Thank you,

Gary

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gentry
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too.... it seems we both just missed the boat on the first set of miniatures, which renders any further sets that they release a tad pointless for us. Especially considering Otis is only in set one.

I'm assuming there will be no further castings as the game was a KS and is currently plagued with delays, plus they are just about to release set two.

I'm personally hoping someone will decide to make space in their collection at one point and lob the set my way, but working on the fact I may never find them. If I find a couple if sets I'll message you.

Still. Wonderful game. Wonderful idea and I'll support it in any way I can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gentry
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick update in case anyone is looking at these posts in a similar position.
I contacted Zombismith directly to ask them about set #1. They explained that Ameritrash orders a small batch at a time, so they expect Jason will order another batch soon to sell on the Ameritrash site.

Hopefully, if the gods are smiling down on me, I may be able to order both sets at the same time!

Also, Zombismith seem like awesome folk!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ID D
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I ordered my set of the first set from Zombiesmith direct - see their website https://www.zombiesmith.com/products/camp-grizzly-base-minis... - this Summer. Took a while to sort out some Customs issues (at the US end apparently?) but they arrived and I had good communication, so looks like you can by-pass the Game manufacturers and go straight to source.......
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.