Thumb up
1 Posts

Mice and Mystics» Forums » General

Subject: Where to find Boss Rush Mode/Quick-play set up/One shot guide HELP! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Glassman
msg tools
Hey y'all,

I can't seem to find a variant/post that I remember stumbling upon awhile ago. It was a post by a bgg user on these forums if I remember but I'm not 100% sure. (It may have been on the Plaid Hat forums.) Also, if I remember there were some images files of Venestra and the other minion initiative cards in it like the spider or centipede.

It was a quick-play/one-shot variant where before the game would start you would draw the 'boss' then draw a few other cards, and then make a tile setup of like 2-3 tiles.

This would be perfect for demo-ing the game, and I just can't find it! I've been scouring the net for hours, please help!

Edit: FOUND IT! Wow, I'm thrilled. Took about 3+ hours of searching...and then the page just appeared before my eyes!
Here's the link:
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.