Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Stair
United States
Macon Area
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe we have been playing it correct but still have to ask.

If your in Mordor and say there is 1 companion in the fellowship its Gimli LVL2 Companion and SP draws a hunt tile and its 2 Corruption can Gimli take that damage and is eliminated from the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joffrey N.
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dstair2002 wrote:
I believe we have been playing it correct but still have to ask.

If your in Mordor and say there is 1 companion in the fellowship its Gimli LVL2 Companion and SP draws a hunt tile and its 2 Corruption can Gimli take that damage and is eliminated from the game?

You are correct
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hansen
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of curiosity, what made you doubt that you could kill Gimli to absorb a 2 corruption tile?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Stair
United States
Macon Area
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Special Rules
The following special rules apply when the Fellowship is on the Mordor Track:
— Companions in the Fellowship can never be separated, either as a result of using Action Dice
or as the effect of special abilities or Event Cards. Anything that would normally separate a Companion removes him from the game instead.

My friend was reading it and keep getting Confused by the WORD Separated and thus the post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.