4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Complaint Department

Subject: Email verification does not work. [Solved ✓] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robin Mondière
France
flag msg tools
Which is a bit of an issue, since I've just registered here to send a PM to someone. Here's how it looks.

First,

Then,

Is someone able to help?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Email verification does not work.
I'm checking your account and it shows that you have indeed verified your email. Your browser may have cached the warning message on the geekmail page. Clear your browser cache and let me know if the problem persists (CTRL-F5 on the page will do that on many browsers).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Mondière
France
flag msg tools
Re: Email verification does not work.
Aye I'd already tried that without any success earlier. But as I just logged in right now it worked, easy come easy go. Anyway ty for the help man!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
Aghast
There seems to have been a terrible mis-understanding.
I was under the impression that the Complaint Forum was for the discussion of complaints.
The evidence formed by the overwhelming mass of posts on this forum that are so directed was, in my opinion, overwhelming in support of this being the purpose.
The change in the title of this thread suggests that others have divergent views.
Perhaps discussion of this confusion would be sensible.

(Green text denotes irony, sarcasm, a non-literal meaning.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.