United States
Chatham
Illinois
flag msg tools
BoardGameGeek
badge
BoardGameGeek
mbmbmbmbmb
I just tried to add the Limited Edition Treasury to my cart on Game Salute's website and it says Out of Stock!

Is that it? Are they all gone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Thornton
United States
Canby
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
surprise Congratulations to the design and production teams!

It has been on preorder for that price for over a year. Now that production is finalizing they probably had to choose a print run size and lock it down. Maybe after delivery to the US and fulfillment has begun, they will be able to sell a few more (for $250??) But this is a very limited release not intended for retail...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angela Hickman Newnham
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Salute has made a few more available!

I think there are only a few left and don't know how long they will last, so if interested I would move on that. Thank you!

https://www.gamesalute.com/storm-hollow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stokes
United States
Chatham
Illinois
flag msg tools
BoardGameGeek
badge
BoardGameGeek
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! I got two sets, one for each of my kids.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angela Hickman Newnham
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Biomage wrote:
Great! I got two sets, one for each of my kids.

Wow! Two!!! That's gonna be a heavy shipment :O
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Hendricks
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just discovered the game this week. When I saw this thread I quickly went to the site and was excited that pre-orders were back in stock. I added one to my cart, but didn't pull the trigger because I wanted to check with my SO before making such a large impulse buy. I was dismayed to see when I went back to complete my order that the price had jumped $25 to $175. Adding shipping makes it a bit too close to $200 for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brentmh wrote:
I just discovered the game this week. When I saw this thread I quickly went to the site and was excited that pre-orders were back in stock. I added one to my cart, but didn't pull the trigger because I wanted to check with my SO before making such a large impulse buy. I was dismayed to see when I went back to complete my order that the price had jumped $25 to $175. Adding shipping makes it a bit too close to $200 for me.

If the price of the game was only $25, then i think something was wrong to begin with...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stokes
United States
Chatham
Illinois
flag msg tools
BoardGameGeek
badge
BoardGameGeek
mbmbmbmbmb
fargy wrote:
brentmh wrote:
I just discovered the game this week. When I saw this thread I quickly went to the site and was excited that pre-orders were back in stock. I added one to my cart, but didn't pull the trigger because I wanted to check with my SO before making such a large impulse buy. I was dismayed to see when I went back to complete my order that the price had jumped $25 to $175. Adding shipping makes it a bit too close to $200 for me. :(

If the price of the game was only $25, then i think something was wrong to begin with...

He means it jumped up $25 from $150 to $175.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Biomage wrote:
fargy wrote:
brentmh wrote:

He means it jumped up $25 from $150 to $175.

Haha ok! I misread
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angela Hickman Newnham
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
brentmh wrote:

Ah that's too bad The print run is *really* tight (there aren't very many more being printed than the KS copies plus preorders) so I asked Game Salute if they could make a few more available for preorder since we are going to a local game convention this weekend and I hate showing the game to folks and saying "... But you can't actually purchase it right now" when asked. I do think *if* any remain the price will probably continue to increase towards the expected "MSRP", because the game has been incredibly discounted to this point.

We are hoping to do a retail edition (of the base set content to start) at some point with a much lower price point, so perhaps that will work out better for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Hendricks
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! The game and its world look amazing and I think my daughters will love it.

Best of luck for a successful run!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zane Alan
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
I hope piggybacking this thread is okay!

I'm a tad bit confused. Is the base Storm Hollow game not going to hit retail or just this limited edition version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angela Hickman Newnham
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We are working on trying to get a retail version of Storm Hollow together, but at this time the Treasury is the only guaranteed product. If a retail edition is made, I think it will be a while out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.