Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Gatto
United States
Valencia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I understand the rule, there are up to 8 rounds in a game. There are 5 turns per round. That being said, once an active faction moves its armies,they can no longer be moved again as part of a different army that turn. when the other same side faction cube is activated during a later turn,can the previous faction`s army that had already moved, move again? I believe the answer is yes because the same army is moving on TWO different turns. Any help on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
[This space intentionally left blank]
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
itm1340 wrote:
As I understand the rule, there are up to 8 rounds in a game. There are 5 turns per round. That being said, once an active faction moves its armies,they can no longer be moved again as part of a different army that turn. when the other same side faction cube is activated during a later turn,can the previous faction`s army that had already moved, move again? I believe the answer is yes because the same army is moving on TWO different turns. Any help on this?
You got it. Each round as 4 full turns (plus native reinforcements), 2 for each side. An army can be moved in both friendly turns (and individual cubes within those armies can also be moved during opponents turns via command decisions)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
itm1340 wrote:

An army exists only during the turn of the faction that forms it. Once the faction's turn is over, all you have is a bunch of units occupying the same area. The later faction can form armies with them as long as at least one of its own units is in the newly formed army.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Gatto
United States
Valencia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very clear. Thanks for the clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.