Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

High Frontier» Forums » Rules

Subject: Selling a black card puts it back in the patent deck...black side up? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Ruzzo
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm reading through the new rules from the OSS site and I am confused by this aspect.

From the basic rules:

From the "colonization" rules:

It appears that the colonization rules adjust the sale of black cards at the LEO to go to the patent deck instead of being decomissioned to your hand. Is this correct? The rules in the base game rules imply that the black cards sold only go to the patent deck if they are sold at your own bernal. It states this in a "colonization" specific section. It seems odd that such a section would not also indicate the change whereby all LEO sales are also sent to the patent deck.

And I assume when black cards go back to the deck this way they go back with their White side out, correct? The only way to sell them to another player would be an exchange in LEO for favors/WT/etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.