Subject: Stickers? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michele Carbone
United Kingdom
Exeter
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello lads, I noted that in many pictures the players markers have symbols matching the different Networks in the game.
Were the stickers supposed to be in the original box? Or were these some sort of KS exclusive?
I just bought the last reprint of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl DB
United Kingdom
Birkenhead
Merseyside
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are part of the "On The Air" mini expansion which, if I understand correctly, is a collection of Kickstarter stretch goals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tehspookeh wrote:
They are part of the "On The Air" mini expansion which, if I understand correctly, is a collection of Kickstarter stretch goals.

I have a tiny amount of copies left of On the Air that I'll be selling at conventions this year, including UKGE. I hope to reprint it later this year. Love those stickers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl DB
United Kingdom
Birkenhead
Merseyside
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if you're aware but they are on sale at games lore: https://www.gameslore.com/acatalog/PR_The_Networks_Board_Gam...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tehspookeh wrote:
I'm not sure if you're aware but they are on sale at games lore: https://www.gameslore.com/acatalog/PR_The_Networks_Board_Gam...

Haha, that totally slipped my mind that Games Lore still had copies! I had thought they had sold out, but they had told me a week ago they still had copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Mason
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any available in the u.s.?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stormtrooper74 wrote:
Any available in the u.s.?

I'll have them at Geekway, maybe Origins, and maybe Gen Con. I don't have any more than that, unfortunately. I should have more to sell later this year or early next year!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Carbone
United Kingdom
Exeter
flag msg tools
mbmb
So bough it but the stickers were badly printed...Gil kindly offered to replace them, just wanted you guys know what a great guy he is!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls