Scythe» Forums » General

Subject: What if people have accessories to sell? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Happy Everything!
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure what to do, I have a board extension that I don't need (because I don't have a pool table to play the game on). It's NIS.

I've looked, there are forums for expansions NIS and otherwise, but not for the expansion board (or the coins).

Am I supposed to request a new 'extpansion' forum so I can list my expansion? I think people with coins to sell are having the same problem trying to sell on BGG.

I mean, people with pimp stuff that's not available, like the board extension or the coins, really have no way to list stuff here and have to resort to ebay?

Maybe I'm missing something -- lmk/please advise. I have a pimp or two to offer, but can't figure out how to do it because it's not KS @1-#5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
tigiba wrote:
I'm not sure what to do, I have a board extension that I don't need (because I don't have a pool table to play the game on). It's NIS.

I've looked, there are forums for expansions NIS and otherwise, but not for the expansion board (or the coins).

Am I supposed to request a new 'extpansion' forum so I can list my expansion? I think people with coins to sell are having the same problem trying to sell on BGG.

I mean, people with pimp stuff that's not available, like the board extension or the coins, really have no way to list stuff here and have to resort to ebay?

Maybe I'm missing something -- lmk/please advise. I have a pimp or two to offer, but can't figure out how to do it because it's not KS @1-#5.

people list game parts under the games sometimes. dunno if it's what they're supposed to do but they do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riley Doyle
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
You could list it under the accessory maybe?

Scythe: Board Extension

Scythe: Metal Coins
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sell under "general"!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerbear
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
1 Million Shogoths Killed and Counting.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested how much do you want for it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.