Subject: Any chance we get pre-order to get this in May? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Iradian
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just played my copy of Xia last night and I want to grab the expansion ASAP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jef Addley
United Kingdom
Leatherhead
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yes i want to preorder expansion too. Missed the KS for good reason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed also the kickstarter...unfortunately.
The developer told me that they will sell retail copies AFTER all KS backers have got their expansions, which is pretty fair.
I was told that retail copies will be sold somewhen in summer 2017.

I also "need" this expansion as it fixes some issues that I´m having with this game....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Braz wrote:
I missed also the kickstarter...unfortunately.
The developer told me that they will sell retail copies AFTER all KS backers have got their expansion, which is pretty fair.
I was told that retail copies will be sold be summer 2017.

I also need this expansion as it fixes some issues that I´m having with this game....

The fixes you can get already from the Print and Play Files.

If you want and it is only avaible with heavy shipping costs, maybe we can make a group order for Germany/Europe (depends where it hits retail)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Iradian
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Where are the print and play files? I would love to use the economy board and outfits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W M
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the original XIA: Legends game which I kickstarted, but missed the kickstarter for Embers - I was out of the country and had no internet. Is there a way to pre-order the game now? I can find little information on its availability on the Far Off website or any of the online game stores.
Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WLMIV wrote:
I have the original XIA: Legends game which I kickstarted, but missed the kickstarter for Embers - I was out of the country and had no internet. Is there a way to pre-order the game now? I can find little information on its availability on the Far Off website or any of the online game stores.
Thank you.

Until now i didnt found any possibilities for it. I asked even FarOffGames but they cant take preorders now or late pledges (at that time). Guess we have to wait and hope to get one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W M
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So you are saying it will not even be available in retail?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WLMIV wrote:
So you are saying it will not even be available in retail?

I never talked about retail. But the first printing could be small in some countries that's all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...as it was for the base game: There were only a few copies until it was solt out....so: Let`s keep an eye open for the expansion as I also missed the KS and need this expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Braz wrote:
...as it was for the base game: There were only a few copies until it was solt out....so: Let`s keep an eye open for the expansion as I also missed the KS and need this expansion.

I add you to my radar and will let you know where and when it is possible to this. If you live in Brandenburg/Berlin or Sachsen saving ShippingCosts is also possible . But i wished it for me on my Birthday so i hope it is out in June ;-D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ressless wrote:
Braz wrote:

I add you to my radar and will let you know where and when it is possible to this. If you live in Brandenburg/Berlin or Sachsen saving ShippingCosts is also possible . But i wished it for me on my Birthday so i hope it is out in June ;-D

Besten Dank
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W M
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for replying.

I was in Germany last summer. I looked for gamers, but did not find any. I know there are many there. I was a little disappointed. I guess I did not look hard enough. Maybe I was too busy seeing everything, but it would have been fun at night. Germany was beautiful though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ressless wrote:
Braz wrote:

I´ve done a pre-order at Spielgilde.de
They`ve opened a pre-order for mid of august
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.