Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Claude Whalen
United States
Sewickley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
As I continue to play and thoroughly enjoy TITO, I just wanted to make sure that Revolution has me listed for three pre-orders on this game. Since I wanted to donate one copy to my local library, another copy to the history department of my old prep school AND have a copy for my own enjoyment, I am confirming the order.

Keep up the great work, the games so far have been fantastic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
WOW - that's great Claude ... thanks so much! That's a very generous donation and a great service to those institutions and to the hobby. Well done!

Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Handewith

Sacramento
California
msg tools
publisher
mb
Hi Claude,

Yes we received your pre-order. Thank You.

For others who wish to pre-order here is the link: http://www.revolutiongames.us/LA_Preorder.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
autism1601 wrote:
As I continue to play and thoroughly enjoy TITO, I just wanted to make sure that Revolution has me listed for three pre-orders on this game.
Well, I mean if you're throwing out free copies, let me be the first to say: Please pre-order one for me too. I am at least as worthy as a dusty library or snooty prep-school.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred W. Manzo
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks Claude for the support. We are busy playtesting Longstreet Attacks as we speak. It should be the pinnacle of the series (until at least the fourth game is released). I'd guess Longstreet Attacks will be published around September of this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claude Whalen
United States
Sewickley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
autism1601 wrote:
As I continue to play and thoroughly enjoy TITO, I just wanted to make sure that Revolution has me listed for three pre-orders on this game.
Well, I mean if you're throwing out free copies, let me be the first to say: Please pre-order one for me too. I am at least as worthy as a dusty library or snooty prep-school.

The goal of these gifts are to give people a taste of the game. Neither the library or the school will let these games get loaned out, people will have to play them there. If they like the game and want a copy of their own, they can buy their own copy.

More sales for Revolution Games; incentive to make more games; more games for me to buy, play and enjoy!

ps the Sewickley Library is NOT dusty but you called the prep-school right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.