Steven Albano
United States
Bloomfield
NJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey!

I swore I saw a couple on here, but I can't seem to find them again anymore.

There is one in the Official FAQ, but that one doesn't look as pretty and isn't as clear as ones I've swear I've seen.

Anybody able to help? I want to print one out so that when I play with my boyfriend, I have it easily available! (We're preparing for TD!)

Gracias.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure what you mean by "updated" timing flow chart. As far as I know, the original one in the rulebook still stands.

I did find this one, for the run structure, posted by Steven Tu.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peder Bergenwall
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
The ones ("of a run" and "of a turn") in the FAQ can seem a bit overwhelming but those are also the most comprehensive and correct you will get. Those are also the most updated timing structures. Not sure about you, but I'd rather get things right than pretty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
I reached out to Steven Tu about whether he had ever made one for the turn structure (seems like an obvious front/back choice) but he had not. If no one else does, I'll work on that in late April (after my work/life settles down a bit).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Albano
United States
Bloomfield
NJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kollapse wrote:
The ones ("of a run" and "of a turn") in the FAQ can seem a bit overwhelming but those are also the most comprehensive and correct you will get. Those are also the most updated timing structures. Not sure about you, but I'd rather get things right than pretty.

The one in the FAQ is probably what I'm talking about, though I swore someone else made one that was "better"!

I swear this was one that you could just print out, but maybe I'll just print out the specific pages in the PDF.

Thanks y'all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Schreyer
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
colormage1 wrote:
kollapse wrote:

The one in the FAQ is probably what I'm talking about, though I swore someone else made one that was "better"!

I swear this was one that you could just print out, but maybe I'll just print out the specific pages in the PDF.

Thanks y'all!

I made a Pocketmod version a while back that might help ya out?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ddgnn2mr9j1e5h/PocketMod%20Netrun...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
FFB
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trachalio wrote:

This is actually quite good!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Albano
United States
Bloomfield
NJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trachalio wrote:
colormage1 wrote:
kollapse wrote:

Thanks y'all!

I don't know if this is what I saw, but this is most definitely what I wanted.

Thanks, fam!

EDIT: I think the parenthetical for "3." under the Timing Structure of a Run should read, "'When the Runner encounters ice' conditionals meet their trigger condition."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.