Hide
2 Posts

The Resistance» Forums » General

Subject: Where to find similar art for custom roles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carter Sondrol
msg tools
Hi there. My friends and I play the Resistance a lot - so much so we've played all the modules and variants to the point we continuously make custom roles. I could probably list some of them out later if interested, but that's not the point right now. Currently, when we get a role to the point we actually want to keep it, I'll photoshop a Coup or Rebellion character onto a background from the Resistance. It doesn't look half bad if I say so myself. But the problem we're encountering is this - we're running out of characters that make sense for the roles we com up with. Having the Farmer character as our custom Hacker role doesn't make a whole lotta sense does it? And just googling for general pictures just means our OCD goes off whenever we see the cards next to each other and the art style is different. So I guess my question is does anyone know either A) where to find more art that's of a similar vein or maybe B) a quick photoshop layer image thing to make everything look like that sorta cartoony style.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 26 basic Resistance characters and 16 spies in all the various expansions and versions of the base game. See this thread for details:

Extra basic cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.