7 Posts

Rivet Wars: Eastern Front» Forums » Rules

Subject: What is [Action]? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Somebody
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For some units, for example Sturmpanzer, in their abilities section it says "[Action]". What does this mean and what does it do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hill
United Kingdom
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Specials are either Passive (free to invoke) or Actions; which means you can do them instead of Attacking/Shooting/Firing.

So in the example of the SturmPanzer, it may Dash (+2), to get more movement, but as a result it can't attack that turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
birchbeer
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Tom, is there any movement on the Western Front expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Somebody
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer. It was VERY quick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hill
United Kingdom
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always been under an NDA I'm afraid - unfortunately I've not spoken to Ted for quite a few months.

My day job's required most of my attention

All I can say is: I'm still hopeful for Rivet Wars and Ted's work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Somebody
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the forums there was some talk about the Ruska empire and the Ottoman dynasty. I've checked the release dates of all the expansions (2014) and it's more or less three years ago since their last expansion came out so I thought that they stopped adding/creating more stuff. Do you happen to know whether the game is offcially finished (that is, that no more expansions will come out)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hill
United Kingdom
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not. Do bare in mind the Kickstarter did accelerate the release of expansions quite drastically.

I do know it's Ted's childhood project, so even if CMON can't be arsed, I'm sure Ted will find a way to make it happen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls