Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Cornthwaite
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
mb

I recently purchased this game via Geek Market, only to find on opening the package that the rulebook was missing. The game is therefore unplayable... which is somewhat exasperating, as it looks a good one, and I am an admirer of John Young's designs.

If anyone out there could direct me to a website on which the rules are available, or perhaps even kindly lend me their rulebook (which I would return well 'Before the Leaves Fall', with any costs covered), that would be marvellous. (Or Marnevellous.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Lewis
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jonathan, according to the "The Marne" BGG profile page, not that many people subscribe to posts about the game, but 116 people are registered as owning it. So, you might want to click on the "116" and start sending BGG emails to those listed as owning it.

I don't know if there are copyright issues with scanning or photocopying rules for some one else's use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Cornthwaite
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
mb
Many thanks, Terry - a good idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.