Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

The Big Book of Madness» Forums » General

Subject: I want an expansion! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sheri LL
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
I love this game and wish there was an expansion. (that's it. That's all I wanted to say!)
kiss
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
publisher
Associate Marketing Manager
badge
Renegade Game Studios
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bellelayne wrote:
I love this game and wish there was an expansion. (that's it. That's all I wanted to say!)
kiss

You'll get your wish!
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Bissell
United States
Bangor
Maine
flag msg tools
Living the dream!
badge
Life is short, play board games
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
daloester wrote:
bellelayne wrote:
I love this game and wish there was an expansion. (that's it. That's all I wanted to say!)
kiss

You'll get your wish!


Is the expansion still looking like a Q3 or Q4 release date?

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
publisher
Associate Marketing Manager
badge
Renegade Game Studios
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TARDIS2008 wrote:
Is the expansion still looking like a Q3 or Q4 release date?

No, unfortunately it's looking like next year cry
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Bissell
United States
Bangor
Maine
flag msg tools
Living the dream!
badge
Life is short, play board games
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
daloester wrote:
TARDIS2008 wrote:
Is the expansion still looking like a Q3 or Q4 release date?

No, unfortunately it's looking like next year cry


As long as we are still getting one.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Peach
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
daloester wrote:
TARDIS2008 wrote:
Is the expansion still looking like a Q3 or Q4 release date?

No, unfortunately it's looking like next year cry


Esssh thats a long ways off :/
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
v b
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have any details on this expansion?? I'm thinking of buying BBOM but would like to see it's still being supported!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duo Maxwell
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
+1, definitely want an expansion. New Students, new monsters mostly....but I would welcome a bigger box expansion also.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
publisher
Associate Marketing Manager
badge
Renegade Game Studios
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Skrell wrote:
Does anyone have any details on this expansion?? I'm thinking of buying BBOM but would like to see it's still being supported!

We're working on it! Releasing next year...!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
v b
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
daloester wrote:
Skrell wrote:
Does anyone have any details on this expansion?? I'm thinking of buying BBOM but would like to see it's still being supported!

We're working on it! Releasing next year...!

ETA I saw was Q4 next year?? Is that correct? Over a year away?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
publisher
Associate Marketing Manager
badge
Renegade Game Studios
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Skrell wrote:
ETA I saw was Q4 next year?? Is that correct? Over a year away?

I don't have a quarter estimate yet, but just know that we are still actively working on and are excited about the expansion!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Port Saint Lucie
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance they could add a few "errata" cards to the expansion for those of us with the First Edition?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Bissell
United States
Bangor
Maine
flag msg tools
Living the dream!
badge
Life is short, play board games
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
daloester wrote:
Skrell wrote:
ETA I saw was Q4 next year?? Is that correct? Over a year away?

I don't have a quarter estimate yet, but just know that we are still actively working on and are excited about the expansion!


How is the expansion coming along? Any updates?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Oliveira
Brazil
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
And expansion with more and rebalanced spells plus boss monsters would be cool. Perhaps some sort of global effect, a scenario, with bonuses and penalties for players.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.