Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Is Super Dungeon Explore: PvP Arena playable with just the Ninja All Stars characters that came with the SDE cards from the Kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Each player will have to have two spawn points worth of monsters, a hero, and a mini boss to play SDE arena.

I hope that answers the question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
bigblock75 wrote:
Each player will have to have two spawn points worth of monsters, a hero, and a mini boss to play SDE arena.

I hope that answers the question.

Thanks, but was that a yes or no? I have NAS with the SDE cards but I don't know much about SDE PVP Arena.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's an interesting question. I imagine you can. And if you can, it will give people who hated the mechanics of NAS an opportunity to play in the same skirmish style mode but using SDE mechanics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
CharlieX3 wrote:
That's an interesting question. I imagine you can. And if you can, it will give people who hated the mechanics of NAS an opportunity to play in the same skirmish style mode but using SDE mechanics.

Well looking at Super Dungeon Explore: Super Ninja Ambush! put the idea in my head. I was wondering if one could just combine this with PVP Arena and have a full game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe fife
United States
charlton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes, Super Dungeon Explore: Ninja Pack & Arena would give you 2 full Teams plus 2 extra heroes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Imriel wrote:
Yes, Super Dungeon Explore: Ninja Pack & Arena would give you 2 full Teams plus 2 extra heroes.

This is why I worded my original response the way I did.

The NAS kickstarter had half as many spawner cards as the NAS/SDE crossover box set.

If you share or scan and print the green cards, so that both players have access to them You have enough components to play.

You would probably have to proxy some models.

You can probably find SDE hero and miniboss cards for ninja cola and kunoichi candy on the internet to have more variety.

Ninjas are often said to be the most powerful spawn point in SDE. The character that is in the arena box is also overpowered in arena, and ninja cola is often accused of being very overpowered.

These components will give you an experience that may or may not work because both sides would be overpowered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.