Anachrony» Forums » Rules

Subject: Warping in exosuits when you have "no space" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian D
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Assume we are in era 5. Can you warp in a fifth exosuit even though you technically have no space on your player board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Oakley
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes...there are also some buildings/superprojects that would permit you to activate Exosuits on these unavailable spaces (I believe).

Edit: The buildings I had in mind are Building 403 and the Uranium Cores Super Project. I believe both of these would permit the powered-up Exosuit to be placed on an unavailable space on your player board, but perhaps someone else (or the FAQ) can verify this.

The warping of Exosuits onto unavailable spaces is definitely permitted by the rules (see page 10 of the rules).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian D
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joakley815 wrote:
Yes...there are also some buildings/superprojects that would permit you to activate Exosuits on these unavailable spaces (I believe).

Where do you find that in the rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Oakley
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gymclass wrote:
Joakley815 wrote:

See my edit...not 100% sure on the building/superproject.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian D
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joakley815 wrote:
gymclass wrote:
Joakley815 wrote:

See my edit...not 100% sure on the building/superproject.

Thank you for your edit, it is indeed stated there. I overlooked it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joakley815 wrote:

Edit: The buildings I had in mind are Building 403 and the Uranium Cores Super Project. I believe both of these would permit the powered-up Exosuit to be placed on an unavailable space on your player board, but perhaps someone else (or the FAQ) can verify this.

The warping of Exosuits onto unavailable spaces is definitely permitted by the rules (see page 10 of the rules).

I think it's best to always link to the FAQ, or at least point out that it's a thread, not a file.

Here's the link: Official FAQ and errata
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.